Flowers and fruits
The theme of Flowertime’s third edition is flowers and fruits. Major names such as Tom Nackaerts, Mark Colle, Ness Klorofyl and Chantal Post have been working around the theme to transform the rooms of Brussels City Hall, which are exceptionally open to visitors during Flowertime, into a genuine floral paradise with a fruity touch.
Small carpets on the Grand-Place
The Grand-Place will also be bathing in the scents and fragrances of flowers and fruits during the days ahead. Dozens of children have been laying out three small carpets of flowers and vegetables in the course of this morning. Team members of the association of the Brussels Flower Carpet have been lending them a hand, ensuring that the tradition of laying out flower carpets is passed on to the next generation.
The carpets can still be viewed for free until Tuesday 15 August.
Flowertime & Flowernights: on 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 August 2017
- Regular exhibition visits
- The exhibition is accessible from 10am to 10 pm, with final admissions by 9.30pm.
- Admission: 7 euros (the Grand-Place can be accessed freely). Sales: online via www.flowertime.be and at the box office on the day.
- From 7.30 to 10pm, with final admissions by 9pm, nocturne with a floral gourmet menu by Master chef Claude Pohlig.
- Admission: 35 euros. Sales: exclusively online via www.flowertime.be.