Check out the latest event photos below!
Here’s a quick sneak peak of what awaits at this fourth Flowertime:
- As a tribute to the sensitivity and universality of emotions, this year’s theme is “a world of floral emotions”. More than 30 floral artists from 13 countries, ranging from Flowertime regulars to newcomers, and young talents to established names, will treat us to an enchanting blend of cultures at this prestigious flower show.
- Despite being part of the Grand Place UNESCO World Heritage Site and a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, Brussels Town Hall is surprisingly poorly known among locals. During the four-day Flowertime festival, visitors will enter from the Grand Place through a stunning floral tunnel made of 500 fuchsia plants. They will then have the rare opportunity to see 13 of the most beautiful rooms – including the Wedding Hall and the ornate Gothic Hall – bedecked in flowers.
- The Manneken Pis, Brussels’ most famous statue, will also be joining in the fun until 16 August with a superb pair of floral dungarees created by Geoffroy Mottart. This Brussels-based floral artist has made it his mission to give a new lease of life to statues in parks around the city, and previously dressed the Manneken Pis in 2017.
- Every evening, visitors will be serenaded by the Jose Luis Montiel Moreno trio, who have put together a special floral playlist for the occasion. A regular fixture at summer events in Brussels, Jose Luis Montiel Moreno composed the soundtrack for 2018's Mexican-themed flower carpet sound and lights show.
Tickets available at the entrance and in advance (limited number) at www.flowertime.be.
For more info, images or interviews, please contact our press office:
Brussels Flower Carpet nonprofit organisation - Doris Forster — firstname.lastname@example.org — +32 477 85 02 40
More information and high-resolution photos are available from our newsroom: https://flowercarpet.prezly.com
- 14 August, 1 pm to 7 pm (last entry at 6:30 pm)
- 15-18 August, 10 am to 10 pm (last entry at 9:30 pm)
Price: 8 euros (free for children under 10)
- On-the-day tickets available at the Brussels City Hall entrance
- Advance tickets available on www.flowertime.be and in the Visit Brussels shops (located at Brussels Grand Place and Rue Royale 2-4, 1000 Brussels)
- With an advance ticket, you can take the fast lane at the Grand Place. Please note that there are only a limited number of advance tickets available.