Dreaming in scents and colours
Alternating with the Flower Carpet on the Grand Place every other year, this event lets you discover Brussels City Hall through fresh new eyes. Five days long, Flowertime gives floral artists carte blanche to decorate the rooms of this Unesco monument from wall to floor to ceiling.
World-class floral art
Brussels City Hall remains a hidden gem even to many people in Brussels. In addition to taking a look behind the façade of this iconic building, you will enjoy a world-class exhibition curated by the renowned floral artists of Ghent Floralies. For this edition of Flowertime, they have invited the fine fleur of international floral art to the heart of Brussels.
Plan your visit
More info on flowertime.be
- 14 August, from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m. (last entry at 6.30 p.m.)
- 15-18 August, from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. (last entry at 9.30 p.m.)
Tickets: 8 euros (free for children under 10)
- Presale starts 16 May 2019 on flowertime.be and at the shops of Visit Brussels
- Tickets on the day at the entrance to City hall
- Groups of 15 or more: contact email@example.com
Brussels Flower Carpet association - Karel Goethals - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 485 82 96 52